Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday, July 14

My blog entries will be brief.

The NATS boys are gathering.   44 competitors for E-F1.

Everyone checked in today.   No battery heaters allowed.  This was decided by pilot vote.

Roy and I tested today.  Everything seems to be running well.   We tested E-F1 and the 426 Quickies.  No problems.

There are a number of good photos of today's models on the NMPRA forum.  Thanks to Robert Vess.   http://www.nmpraforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4617

Roy and I left Calgary last Thursday.   Overnight in Great Falls, Montana and then also in Missouri Valley - somewhere in Iowa.  No problems with the drive.   The traffic was quite good.  No deer strikes.   We saw very few deer on the way.

Temps this week 32, 33, 34 degrees C.   Today was the start.  Very humid.   You start out OK but tire quickly by 2:00pm but there's a lot more of the day to go yet.  I think humidex temps are near 40+

That's about it for now.   I'll try to post as much as I can and also take some helmet cam video.
Very tired at the end of the day.  Difficult to write much.   First race off the ground at 8:00am tomorrow in E-F1.


Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment